Ethical Independent Financial Advisers
Investing Ethically Ltd is a company of Ethical Independent Financial Advisers specialising in socially responsible, environmental and ethical investment.
Offering a wide range of services throughout the UK to individuals, companies, charities, Quaker Meetings and private business. We operate on an explicit charging structure to ensure you know exactly how much you are paying before any fees become due. We currently provide financial advice on client assets in excess of £50m.
Why choose Investing Ethically Ltd?
- We are independent which means we work on your behalf rather than for a particular bank or insurance company
- We are specialists in green, ethical and sustainable investments
- We have a deep commitment to ethical financial planning
- You will be working with a business owner – all of our advisers have a vested interest in the long-term health of the business
- We are members of the Ethical Investment Association
- We offer a nationwide service
We believe that taking independent financial advice can, and must, produce real benefits for you and your family in a number of crucial areas, such as:
- Aligning your investments with your ethical and environmental values
- Simplifying the administration of your financial affairs
- Putting in place a plan to make the most of your money
- Explaining your options in plain English
If you value a long term relationship with a qualified financial professional who looks to understand and support you through life’s changing financial demands then our service is designed for you. Our services include protection and inheritance tax planning, retirement planning, trustee investment planning and employer services. We are located in Norwich, Norfolk however you will find our advisers travel the whole of the UK.
In 2013 we raised a total of £4,000 for our affinity partners from our 10% fee share agreements. We also supported Norwich Food Bank who have an innovative ‘shopping list’. Find out more by visiting www.norwichfoodbank.co.uk. Similar schemes run across the UK.
Fossil Fuels & Ethical investment
Towards the end of last year we researched the presence of companies engaged in fossil fuel extraction in ethically screened funds as part of our on-going ethical research. If you would like a copy of this report, please email Debbie@investing-ethically.co.uk.
Mrs G, York
Tel: 01603 309020
Fax: 01603 405862